· provides a means to quickly identify optimal candidates in a fraction of the time compared to traditional methods.
· makes structured & unstructured data searchable for thorough clinical analysis of patient records.
· enables accurate feasibility analysis through simulation-based enrollment projection.
· requires no customization for various therapeutic areas.
· includes patient outreach tracking.
With a demonstrated track record, Aspen Forge has been able to assist sites in becoming leaders in enrollment for drug and devices studies across various therapeutic areas.
Aspen Insights aligns with clinical research sites, industry sponsors, CROs, and service providers to improve the quality of clinical research site performance through enhanced patient recruitment capabilities.