Simple Interact is a mobile-friendly Front Office Automation platform that speeds up your patient workflow while reducing staffing needs. You can pick and choose from the following suite of services:
- HIPAA COMPLIANT FORMS: Intake, Image capture (Insurance card, Driver’s license, Selfie), Medical history, Screenings, Legal, Informed consents, Initials, eSignature, Educational marketing.
- PATIENT ENGAGEMENT: Reminders with ability to confirm/cancel/request-reschedule, Broadcast messages, Pre & post encounter instructions.
- CONTACTLESS HEALTHCARE: Patient self-sign-in with address/insurance verification, Virtual waiting room, and Telehealth reminders and consent.
- PATIENT FEEDBACK AND ONLINE REVIEWS: Surveys, Review requests for location and provider listings.
- SCHEDULE RELATED AUTOMATION: Automated filling of cancelled appointment slots, Appointment request forms, Referral request forms, and Request management.
Business Benefits you Can Expect:
- Speed up your workflow by automating form filling and data push activities prior to a patient visit.
- Reduce staffing needs by automating repetitive scheduling, check in, and communication tasks.
- Improve provider utilization by accommodating more visits per day and by filling cancelled appointment slots.
- Implement social distancing by promoting contactless intake, image capture, and patient self-sign-in.
- Increase sign ups to ancillary services or research studies using educational marketing forms.
- Increase patient acquisition by improving online reputation on review sites.
Patient and Staff Experience:
PRIOR TO SCHEDULING
- Patient finds you online due to online reputation
- Patient fills online appointment request forms
- Staff reviews request
- Staff schedules appointment
- Patient receives timely confirmation requests (Email, SMS, Voice)
- Patient can confirm, cancel, or request a reschedule
- Patient receives pre-procedure instructions
- Staff can broadcast a message to patients (ex: clinic is cancelled)
- Same day reminders reduce no shows and staff time
- Patient is automatically notified of an earlier slot that just opened, and allowed to reschedule
- Staff see a fuller schedule due to canceled slots being filled
PRIOR TO ARRIVAL
- Patient receives timely requests to fill forms
- Patient fills forms on personal device (smart phone, tablet, computer)
- Patient is presented with appropriate forms using show/hide logic
- Patient fills forms well before the appointment
- Staff can send ad hoc requests to patients that have not filled forms
- Images (insurance card, license, selfie) are auto uploaded to patient record
- Discrete data (demographics, med history) is auto pushed to patient record
- PDFs of completed and signed forms are auto uploaded to patient record
- Workflow is sped up, staff time is reduced, and contactless intake is achieved
- Staff is made aware of patient interest in ancillary services or research studies
- Staff can view screening scores (ex: PHQ-9, KOOS) to track progress
- Patients receive same day reminder with directions to location (Onsite visit) or video conference link (Telehealth visit)
- Patient self signs in to complete address verification, insurance verification, annual legal form signing, and COVID questionnaire prior to arrival
- Front desk staff has access to a task list to help process the signed-in patients.
- Medical staff has access to a task list to triage patients that screened positive in the COVID questionnaire
- This reduces staff time and achieves contactless check in
- Staff asks patient to sign additional informed consent forms on a tablet
- Patient reviews and signs
- PDF of signed consent is auto uploaded to patient record
- Patient receives a survey request
- Patient posts an online review on Google, Healthgrades, and other listings of the location or provider
- Patient receives a post encounter reminder to perform additional tasks
- Patient receives an email blast about other services