Phreesia is the trusted leader in patient activation, facilitating more than 120 million patient visits per year across 25+ specialties in all 50 states—about 1 in 10 visits across the U.S. Our innovative SaaS platform provides a suite of robust applications to manage every step of the patient journey—before, during and after their visit.
More than 3,100 healthcare organizations of all sizes use Phreesia to streamline registration, simplify scheduling, increase revenue, capture clinical data and support patient activation. Our industry-leading tools help you operate efficiently, strengthen your bottom line, keep patients engaged and drive outcomes that matter.
With Phreesia, you can:
• Simplify patient intake and expand your capacity without adding more staff
• Maximize front-office efficiency by digitally collecting patient consents before the clinical encounter
• Increase collections and get paid faster with flexible payment options, including Apple Pay® and Google Pay™, online payments, payment plans, card on file and more
• Streamline insurance verification and reduce manual steps with automated, unlimited E&B checks
• Close gaps in care with our robust library of clinical screening tools and customizable patient-outreach messaging options
• Engage patients in their care and provide the modern, convenient experience they expect
You’ll also benefit from:
Analytics – Take control of your organization’s financial and operational health. Our templated and customizable reports give you actionable, real-time insights to drive accountability and success across your organization.
Privacy and security – At Phreesia, privacy and security are our top priorities. We’re honored to have our efforts recognized with many of the industry’s most well-known certifications, including:
• HITRUST CSF Certification
• Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) Level 1 Service Provider
• Security Organization Control (SOC) 2 Type 2
• PCI Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE)
Phreesia: 2017 Veradigm Connect® Partner of the Year
"Phreesia’s integrated workflows allow our staff to focus on the patient rather than data entry. We expected Phreesia to improve our bottom line, but we never expected how much it would impact and improve the way we interact with patients."
— Amy Smith, Director of Business Operations, The Jackson Clinic (a Veradigm organization)