A.D.A.M. SmartCare™ for use with Sunrise EHR provides patients with the evidence-based health information they need throughout the entire continuum of care. Each health article is created to support the patient journey by providing critical education before, during, and after care.
- Integrates within the Sunrise EHR clinician’s workflow
- HL7/InfoButton capabilities integrate with Sunrise EHR to provide relevant patient education content for each patient encounter
- Customizable to include an organization’s information, logo, practice guidelines, and clinician notes
- Print articles as patient handouts and post articles to a Sunrise document folder
- Store favorite articles in a “Favorites” folder for quick access
- Helps HCAHPS scores by increasing patient satisfaction with detailed patient education materials
- SmartCare™ provides instant access to thousands of evidence-based health articles with actionable and patient-centric content to address all patient education requirements.
· Researched and written by a team of professional medical writers, editors, illustrators, and reviewed by U.S. board-certified physicians
· Covers all therapeutic areas, along with topics on wellness, prevention, self-care, and more
· Includes detailed explanations and full-color, medically accurate images and illustrations, making it easy for patients to understand and retain health information
· Meets Joint Commission Standards for plain language
· Written at 5th to 7th grade reading level
· URAC accredited; feel confident that patients receive up-to-date and evidence-based content
For additional information and pricing, or to schedule a demonstration visit: https://www.adam.com/allscripts or email: ConsumerHealthSales@Ebix.com.
Featured September 2021 App of the Month | View Webinar Replay:
Evidence-based health information with A.D.A.M. SmartCare