Since 1975 our mission has been to help people make better health decisions. That mission, combined with our innovative spirit, leads to health education, technology, and services that help clinicians, hospitals, and health systems power patient relationships. Healthwise patient-specific resources integrate into existing workflows, making it easy to deliver tailored, meaningful information to better engage patients.
With Healthwise for Veradigm® you can:
- Save time and labor resources with consistent, evidence-based patient education built into your existing EHR workflow.
- Select education tailored to patients’ specific needs based on diagnosis, demographics, medicines, and procedure codes.
- Choose from over 3,500 patient instructions in English and Spanish, plus 250 of the most frequently used topics in 15 additional languages, and over 600 “bite-sized” videos in English and Spanish that enhance patient understanding.
- Print materials during the visit, attach them to the clinical summary, or send them to the patient portal for viewing at home or on the go.
- Use Healthwise® Custom Content Manager to combine your organization’s own content with ours for a single content source.
- Import your content, create new content, edit Healthwise education, and manage approvals and corresponding metadata to control where your documents show up in search results.
- Support quality measures and initiatives around ACO benchmarks, value-based care programs, Joint Commission requirements, eCQMs, MIPS, PCMH, and more.
With Healthwise, you can easily deliver complete, consistent, connected education at any moment in care.
Watch the July 2017 App of the Month Webinar
Apps by this developer
Healthwise® Solution for Allscripts
InfoButton, Multilingual, Patient Education, Virtual Care
Veradigm EHR (formerly Professional EHR), TouchWorks EHR, Sunrise
The Healthwise® Solution for Veradigm® integrates patient education and engagement resources via HL7 Infobutton standards into your Veradigm® EHR, empowering clinicians to deliver it to their patients from within the clinical workflow. Education resources can be accessed inside the medical record si ...