Simplify access to evidence-based patient education
Elsevier Interactive Patient Education for Infobutton provides evidence-based, patient-friendly text and video education within Veradigm® EHR, TouchWorks, and Sunrise. Tagged with extensive metadata, education is suggested based on a patient’s condition, medications etc., and automatically documented within their record when printed or pushed to the patient portal.
Interactive Patient Education supports key regulatory and accreditation requirements and quality standards. Integrated and easily accessible, it helps improve patient understanding, participation and outcomes.
Interactive Patient Education Text
- Includes instructions for conditions/diseases, health topics, procedures, information sheets for all FDA-approved and many over-the-counter drugs, and lab test education
- Available in English and Spanish, as well as up to 18 languages
- Easy-to-read content written at or below the 4th-grade level and standard content averages the 6th-grade reading level (4th-8th grade).
Interactive Patient Education Video
- Covers conditions, procedures, lifestyle modifications and other topics
- Features 3D graphics, onscreen text and closed captioning in both English and Spanish
- Library of short videos (2-3 minutes long) allows care team to create personalized playlists